Matt & Brittney

Chip and I made the trek up to Bishopville SC a few weeks back to photograph Matthew and Brittney's wedding...
No... We didn't get lost (thanks to Chips's mad navigating skills)
and no...
I didn't get pulled over... (untill AFTER the wedding) :-)

The wedding ceremony was at Bishopville First Baptist Church.























somebody didn't want to walk down the isle....














The reception was held at the newly renovated "opera house" located on main street...


























While we were getting set up for this shot, I handed Matt my camera and asked him to hold it for me...


This is what I pulled off the hard drive later that night...



Matt and Brittney gave us a few min after the reception to get some "un" formal pictures!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mike

You and Chip put some great photos up.

Would you have gotten lost if Chip was not with you?

What did you get pulled over for? No pictures of that? haha.

Hope that both of you and your family's had a wonderful Christmas Holiday.

Ron

Mike said...

[Would you have gotten lost if Chip was not with you?]
Well... My GPS hiccuped and Chip's Kept trucking... so yes..*wink*

[What did you get pulled over for?]
By the time we made it back to Summerville it was Midnight. I was at the traffic light at the bottom of the hill of the overpass going into Summerville. I was in the far right hand lane and needed to be in the far left hand lane.
When the light turned green I treated it like it was a drag strip in order to get in front of the other cars.
Well... Berkeley county Sheriffs dept don't like to be dusted by a Saturn Ion. Jealous fools! *hehe* Actually he was quite cool about it!
[No pictures of that?]
nope... wait till next time...