Gary+Kirsten

Gary is in the Army and is currently deployed in Iraq...
Their eyes stayed locked on each other the whole time we shot!!

Here's a snippit straight out of an email on how they met...

Gary and I met while we were both stationed in Korea, June 2006. We met at a bar downtown, and while I thought he was quite the charming southern gentleman, I wasn’t really interested. For 6 months, he called every couple weeks to see if I wanted to meet up, or emailed just to see what I’d been up to, and finally in January 2007, we met in person again; this time sparks flew!













Since I'm Navy and he's Army, we weren't ever stationed in the same place, and whether it was in Korea or Virginia, we always had to travel a couple hours to see each other. Gary popped the question during a carriage ride through Central Park during Veteran's Day weekend last year.












He's now in Iraq and it's been hard, even though we're used to being apart so much. In the end, he's the one that makes me laugh, and I certainly do enough silly things to keep him entertained as well (he likens me to Jessica Simpson). This year is making us stronger and when he comes home, I know there's no one I'd rather have drive me bonkers for the rest of my life than him.
~Kirsten

Now isn't that the stuff straight out of a fairy tail book?!?


0 comments: