Bonnie's Bridal

Well... We got up REALLY, REALLY, REALLY early to get to Orangeburg for Bonnie's Bridal session.
Even after 1 cup of coffee, a red bull, and one of those mini 5 hour energy drinks, I was still groggy, but when I saw how exquisite Bonnie looked in her dress, I IMMEDIATELY woke up! Bonnie is both beautiful inside and out, and not only that, She has one of the most soothing voices I've ever heard!

We started out @ Edisto state park, and ended up in the downtown part of Orangeburg...





Bonnie spent her first 11 years of life in Africa because her parents were missionaries. She calls herself an "African Princess"! You just can't deny that fact she positively looks like a queen in her dress!

While we were getting set up for a shot I asked her to speak some african, and much to my surprise, it sounded flawless! But then again... Wouldn't you expect that from her?














Stay tuned... I'll get her Engagement session up later today! **HOPEfully**

3 comments:

Chip said...

Awesome stuff...sorry I could not be there...

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

killer set!!

Unknown said...

Mike

Great set of shot. You had a wonderful group of backdrops to work with.

The drive was about as long as going to do a morning beach, correct? Just over an hour.

Ron M.