Rebecca & Dustin

I did allot of "firsts" at Rebecca and Dustin's wedding.

One, I had to shoot at ISO 1600 through the whole night!
Two, I didn't even know that Andrew Pickney Inn even existed, and I got to shoot there!
Three, I shot a formal session in the middle of the market!




















The ceremony was held in Charleston Chapel.



















After the ceremony we took a few images around market street...







and then ate dinner at the amazing Tristan's Restaurant.

















2 comments:

Chi Pritchard said...

which lens did you use at this one?

Mike said...

Hi Chi!
I used a combination of 85mm f1.2L, 35mm f1.4L a majority of the time. During the wide shots (Hank's seafood) I used a 24-70mm f2.8L (@24mm) and the really tight shots in the ceremony was 70-200mm f2.8L (@200mm)
Most of the night I had to shoot wide open- (1.2, 1.4, 2.8)