Kristy & Brian

A few weeks ago I met with Kristy and Brian at their house on Easy Ashley Ave on Folly beach...
Their house is fabulous! regretfully I didn't take any pictures of it... :-(
Dangit!

Anyway, we started our session out on the beach and ended on a dock owned by a friend of Brian's overlooking folly river...





Kristy wanted to take a few shots for their "save the date cards"... (I can't WAIT to see them actually on print!)












Leave some love!! (that means YOU Katie!!!!) :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally!! I was starting to think I was not blog worthy :) Fantastic pics and everyone has gone nuts for the save the dates. Meant to send on your way too--will do today! Kristy and Brian

Mike said...

LOL!!
Its been a CRAZY busy month!! I was trying to get the new blog templates finished!
You guys know I love ya!

Unknown said...

OK Mike...here ya go!

Love it!

Unknown said...

It was great to meet you and Chip at the Bridal Show today! Your photographs are phenomenal!! I'm even MORE excited that you are going to be a part of my daughter's wedding in July. I think you will fit right in with with wedding party and we will get some AWESOME shots!!! Patti T.

Unknown said...

Crazy fun shoot! Love the surfboard save the date