Ashley's Bridal

Well.. Here is Ashley!! She is probably one of the most Kicked back country girls you will ever meet in your LIFE!!
After we had to cancel her bridal 3 times (at the least it was 2 times!) due to Charleston's liquid sunshine, she was like *shrug* oh well... I'm sure we will get it done...

... I mean... I was like pulling my hair OUT because of the bad luck with the weather!!! (well.. actually, if I had hair I would have!) :-)
The last time they came down (2 hour drive) and we got rained out, I decided to move the shoot up there. I asked if there was any place up there that was a neat place...

This is the only thing we could come up with... *sigh* I guess it'll have to do...
:-)























That place was SERIOUSLY stunning!!
Heck as I was driving up the brick driveway looking at manicured grass, trimmed trees and the HUGE, HUGE house at the end of the drive, I was shreeking like a little girl!
Seriously... wow.



Oh!! BTW... here is a shameless plug for our facebook page.
Visit it! Become a fan!!

Or
*<-evil eye->*

You will wish you would have.
*< / EVIL EYE >*_

Peace, love and hair grease people!

Leave us some love .

1 comments:

Bubba said...

Wow! All I can say is that every shoot you put up here amazes me. Brides are beautiful by nature and you and Chip have amazing talent at capturing that beauty...

Can't wait to see the next photos.

Peace,
Bubba (@scbubba)