You never know...

Who you may run into...

A few months ago while we were out shooting an engagement session, We get set up for a shot and I notice this photographer hanging out in the area.
Being we live in the 2nd highest place in the nation for destination weddings, I really am used to seeing other photographers out and about with their clients, so I continued on with our shoot.
To make a long story short, It ended up being a Photographer named Melody that I know (and look up to) from Chattanooga, Tenn!
I was like HOLY COW!!! It was at that point that my blood pressure went sky high, my hands started shaking uncontrollably, and I kept stumbling all over my words!!
It was like I was being evaluated by my teacher or something!

Anyway, she ended up taking a few shots of me while I was "working"...











It seems Melody was here shooting an engagement session and a Bridal the following day.

She needed to know how to get to Folly beach so I drew her a map...
hehe...

0 comments: