April and Brandon

Saturday I photographed April & Brandon's intimate wedding on Folly Beach under the pier.
The weather forecast for the day was rain. that is not good.

BUT obviously God was hookin us up because 2 hours before the wedding the sun started peeking out and by the time the wedding started, it was in full bloom! WAHOO!!

So here are a few from the wedding.

















As you can see by the last image, by the time we finished with the ceremony, formals and "un"formals the clouds rolled right back in.

As a matter of fact, as I was pulling out of my parking spot, the rain started!
Talk about lucky!!!

I'm bloggin like a madman trying to get caught up!!

Blog love gladly accepted!!

3 comments:

Jen Harder-Finley... the mother of many said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that last image. I think you're the good luck charm for the rain holding off.

Rhonda said...

God truly did bless my beautiful
daughters wedding. You did an awesome job of capturing our blessing. Your pictures are amazing.

Mike said...

Jen- Thanks again! That is like the third time that's happened isn't it? haha!!

Rhonda-Thanks for the kudos! You guys are awesome to work with!