Brian and Megan Part II

I met With Brian and Megan to finish up the session that got Rained out a few weeks ago..

Here are a few of my favs....



I'm... Um.. Not exactly quite sure what Brian is saying in Megans ear here...
I've got a feeling it's probably not something I would let my Grandmother hear! ;-)














These guys sure did know how to turn up the fun up a notch or two...
I'm telling you, I was in stitches most of the time!!







Sure was fun you guys!! Can't wait for the Bridal!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Our first experience with a professional photographer was above and beyond our expectations!!

Mikes work is Outstanding! He is very fun, Creative, and easy to get along with!

We would recommend Mike (Tillman Branch photography) to anyone who doesn't want boring Regular pictures.

You will for sure get your money's worth!!

Looking forward to the bridal and wedding pictures! Thanks again Mike Superior job!!

Chris and Jamie