Cody+Emerald=FUN!!

Words can't describe how much in love these two are.

We started out at the Mark Clark hall with Emerald and the girls...







Chip caught up with the Cody and the boyz at the chapel...







Cody can say he wasn't nervous... but I know better... :-)




All eyes were on the back door waiting on Emerald to walk in...





And when she did...













When we made it outside they were doing PT drills running around the circle of the campus...

I wonder as I look at this image, is Cody having flashbacks of being a "Nob"?








Most of the guys had some sort of dramatic entrance! Head banging, floor sliding or Funky dancing!! It was WAY cool!!




We also had a few seconds to go outside to get some shots of the newly married couple...









The Throws!



Chips SMOKIN ring shots!









Guys... It was a blast! Have fun in Cabo! Say hey to the Red Rocker for me!!

3 comments:

jewels said...

OMG....You guys are AMAZING!!!! I promise I'll be patient now and relax in Cabo! thank you all SO much for everything! I will tell ALL FUTURE Citadel brides to give you a call!!! -Emerald and Cody

Chip said...

Man did we have a blast! Thank you guys for allowing me to be a part of your new life together! All the best to you....

Fun Blog said...

Super job;) It looked like such a blast! Great job capturing such raw emotion.