More small town goodness...

There is a little place past Moncks Corner called Bethera... and in Bethera is the "Picking Parlor"... After all my years of playing Bluegrass, I finally got the time to go.

This is Mr. Finley's group on stage.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Meet Mr. Finley... My mandolin Idol...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mrs. Linda... 2nd best bajo player in the world. My dad is the first. (sorry.. had to put a plug in for Dad!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chris.. 2nd best guitar player I know. (he picks the Banjo too!!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's my Pop! He does things with the banjo Eddie Van Halen can't do on guitar.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

Chris said...

I love all the low-key available-light images in this set of images, Mike. Awesome work!