Cody & Emerald

Cody and Emerald are from Dallas, Texas...
Emerald is our self-proclaimed next "bridezilla"... Somehow...I doubt that. :-)
And ya know... they say that everything in Texas is big. I can tell you this... The love and energy between them sure is! We had a BLAST hanging with these two today...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Chip said...

Great stuff! You are right...they were a blast to shoot! I should get some of my shots up tomorrow.

Shara Lana said...

Holy Cow! You had them all over the Place! I know everywhere that you were. You will see a lot of those places on my blog too. Funny. Let's hope that she is NOT a Bridezilla. ; )