Family Time...

I think that it's important to take a little time and just chill with the fam.
That's what we did today... And here 's a few of the shots!
We started out at Wannamaker park for 2 reasons.
1) To get a Family shot for the Christmas card.
2) So the Kids could play...
We achieved both.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




After hanging out at the park for a while we wanted to get to James Island County park for the Festival of lights...
Well.. While we were on Folly road, I spotted a Radio Shack and I had to stop to get a battery for the remote flash trigger... And low and behold what do I see there? An old movie theater looking all cool and all...
I quickly snatched Aaron out of the truck and used him for a model for a few min.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Well... We made it to the Festival of lights. I wanted to post every single image I took but I don't have that much time!!!
Be gentle on the critiquing people!! I was hanging halfway out of the truck while taking these shots.. I was MUCH more worried about my butt falling out the window than framing! :-)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hope you had as much fun looking as I did shooting!!!

0 comments: